Monday, September 27, 2010

Unanswered Questions (Poem by me)

What do you do when you can't do anything?
Where do you go when the one place you felt love is gone?
How do you feel when there is only pain?
Who do you go to when the person you love disappears?
Why do you live when its killing you?
There is no time for doubt in life.
I don't doubt the fact that I love you.
I want you to be happy, but I'm still bleeding.
I feel my throat close everynight with tears.
My dreams aren't dreams anymore.
My thoughts are dark.
I wait in futile desire, hopelessly thinking you're there.
I want to end my pain, but I can't.
So where do I go now that you're gone?
What do I do when I can't do anything?
How do I get over this when you still have my heart?
Who do I go to when you were the one?
Why does this not surprise me anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment