Monday, September 27, 2010

My Dark Prince (Poem by me)

In the dark I weep alone
Wondering if anyone cares
I sleep to dream of you
Only to wake to see you not there

I sit in my corner
Waiting for you
I know your there
Come find me

I scream I love you
But no one hears
I cry out with anguish
And scream your name

But I am alone, dead and cold
I try to find you
To tell you I love you
Only I can't see in these mists around me

I need help and then I see a light.
I slowly follow it
Wondering why its there
I see you and i don't feel so alone

My body and soul become alive again
I feel warm and i smile...
But then you disappear

I scream for you
I yell your name once more
I am alone now
Scared and cold again

And so i sit crying
And waiting in my corner
Until then i lie bleeding
With nothing but
Hopeless hope as a friend...

I still see you in the distance
I try to say your name
But you can't seem to hear me
I know your looking
But I seem invisible...

Come closer my dark prince
For you are so near me
I can feel your breath
Bringing me to life

I can see again
I can feel...
I love you my prince
And now we are one again

No comments:

Post a Comment